CNA / PCA needed
Needs clean background fingerprints, TB results, and references
Making in-depth connected relationships within the home care environment is the greatest reward for becoming an in-home caregiver. We are looking for certified caregivers to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life. Homewatch CareGivers of East Cobb offers you flexible hours, incentive programs, career advancement, paid mileage, and training unequaled in our industry. Whether you are currently working in this field or are ready to rejoin the workforce after taking time off for your own family, this is an incredible opportunity to feel great about your job and the impact it has on others. Use our new AlayaCare smart phone app to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family and much more.
Come join and be part of a laid-back dynamic fun team that offers exceptional healthcare and compassion to all.
We are looking for certified caregivers, ready to provide quality in-home care, but also to develop an enriching meaningful relationship with our clients. Our clients often require assistance with activities of daily living, but also require assistance staying connected with the outside world through social activities, appointments and errands; your role as a certified caregiver helps them to live life to their fullest. Our AlayaCare smart phone app keeps track of our client care plans, changes in ADL status and outcomes. This position allows for a full scope of interaction with the client in their home including assistance with their activities of daily living, maintaining their home environment, and keeping them engaged with the outside world.
- Flexible hours, full time work available
- Use our new AlayaCare App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
- Competitive pay
- Weekly payroll - receive money faster!
- Advancement opportunity to team leadership positions
- Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
- On-going CEU’s available to maintain certification eligibility
- Referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruits
- Paid holidays for full-time employees and vacation time accrual
- Must be able to provide verification of any certifications held
- Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility
- Must pass national and multi-jurisdictional background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, as well as provide TB test results
- Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Homewatch CareGivers of East Cobb/Marietta/Roswell
Coming soon!! Opening December 7, 2020!
Homewatch CareGivers offers the comprehensive home care services and we believe that exceptional training means a more rewarding experience for you and better care for clients. Homewatch CareGivers is a premier provider of in-home care services for people of all ages, including seniors, children, veterans, the chronically ill, and those recovering from medical procedures.
Our care philosophy is based on finding interesting, innovative ways to empower clients and help them feel engaged and respected. We start by making sure our caregivers and office staff are confident and empowered, too. Our Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally-developed training platform designed to give you the tools and resources you need to make the very most of your time with clients and gain the most satisfaction from your job. It includes online accredited courses to help you meet the training requirements you may need to stay current with caregiver certification and licensure . The more prepared you are, the more secure you feel in your daily work.
This is an incredible opportunity to feel great about your job and the impact it has on others. Join our dynamically fun growing team and help bring our unique care philosophy to life!